The Fourth International Symposium on "Biology of Decision Making" (SBDM) will take place on May 26-28, 2014 in Paris, France. The first day of conference will take place at Ecole Normale Supérieure, 29 rue d'Ulm, 75005 Paris. The two next days will take place at the Institut du Cerveau et de la Moelle, 47 Boulevard de l'Hôpital, 75013 Paris. A social event will take place in the evening of May 27 in Zamansky Tower on the campus of Université Pierre et Marie Curie, 4 place Jussieu, 75005 Paris.
The objective of this three-day symposium will be to gather people from different research fields with different approaches (economics, ethology, psychiatry, neural and computational approaches) to decision making.
The conference will include 6 sessions:
- Who is making decisions? cortex or basal ganglia,
- New computational approaches to decision-making,
- A new player in decision-making : the hippocampus,
- Neuromodulation of decision-making,
- Maladaptive decisions in clinical conditions,
- Who is more rational? Decision making across species.
|April 30, 2014||Deadline for Poster Submission (extended deadline)
|May 5, 2014||Notification of Poster Acceptance
|May 26-28, 2014||Symposium Venue|